Dr. Tricia Westhoff-Pankratz MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Ventura, CA

September 19th, 2016
She listens and responds to questions and symptoms. She takes the time needed and is thorough. Since she has let a group practice for a solo practice her wait time has decreased significantly. She has taken time to adjust my thyroid medication to minimize symptoms and provides a detailed explanation. She has looked at the other medications to explain issues. I have confidently recommended her to others.

July 18th, 2016
My new diabetes doctor
I was referred to Dr. Westhoff by my friends Endocrinologist in Orange County and she is the best diabetes Doctor I have had so far. Very down to eart ...

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Westhoff is the best in her business. However, to get an appointment takes 3 months even if you are an existing patient.

May 6th, 2015
Very personable, very knowledgeable and obviously very experienced. About a 3 month waiting list. Love her dearly.

February 16th, 2015
She is one of my favorite doctors. You will wait to see her, her appointments are very rarely on time, but it is because she spends all the time needed with each patient. I have nothing negative to say about her or her staff. When I had a biopsy, she called me personally with the results. I wish she was a primary care doctor.

February 10th, 2015
Dr. Westhoff is akind and warmhated lady. I luv her alot !

April 4th, 2014
Wow
I never write reviews. I was so compelled to write one for Dr. W. She is so insightful, genuine, brilliant, and you can tell highly experienced. Yes, you will wait months to see her, but as my GP said, "worth the wait". She says it as it is and I feel so inspired that I will finally get my diabetes under control. She even emails her patients! Her front desk woman was very friendly, which is a first too for me.

September 6th, 2013
Waited 40 minutes past appointment time. Doctor did not bother to see me. Sent in NP. NP spent less than 5 minutes and did not really listen to me, This office obviously overbooks and the doctor is too busy to see patients.

February 3rd, 2013
Board certified
Dr W is the best..knowledgeable, genuine, natural, cares. She practices academically but doesn't make you feel stupid. Won't give you meds unless needed. Beware of other scam hormone doctors pushing compounded drugs or too much thyroid hormone. I learned the hard way. Now I have heart problem and osteoporosis. Trust Dr WP instead.

March 24th, 2012
Clair b
so experienced and really knows her stuff. She gets to the point and can see probably 30-40 patients a day and know several details about each one cuz she is so organized and intelligent. My family doctor said she is hard to see but worth the wait. The only endocrinologist that the ER and hospital doctors trust cuz she is well trained with complicated cases, says my family doctor. We r so lucky to have her in little Ventura! Great bedside manner too!

July 20th, 2011
Pituitary Patient
You will love her. I am in tears because I was so relieved to find a doctor nearby that is right on target. I dont have to travel to LA. She trained at UCLA and USC and is very experienced with large volume of complicated Endo patients.

November 8th, 2010
She knows her stuff, is current on treatments, etc., & had been a patient of hers for about 6+ years, but I have to say, her staff overbooks & in all those years, my average wait time was about 40-45 minutes - this is unacceptable when a patient has other plans post appointment.