Dr. Trieneke Kylstra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trieneke Kylstra?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Kylstra is my 88 year old mothers general physician. My mothers both mental and physical health have improved under her care. I've never had a doctor that will personally call you and spend unlimited time discussing issues and my moms care (I have P.O.H.). Her office staff is also great. Highly recommend, wish I lived near her so that she could be my physician.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr. Kylstra claims she wants to work with her patients as a team, but that was not at all my experience. I am very involved in my own healthcare and had some specific tests I wanted done and she refused. She didn't think they were necessary. But I'd recently received a diagnosis that I felt did warrant those tests in order to get to the root cause. She didn't ask me any questions or express concern. She struck me as someone not willing to look at the bigger picture. Find another doc.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015