A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Triet Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Triet Huynh, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Triet Huynh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- St Luke Patient Medical Center
- Patients Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Triet Quang Huynh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Triet Q. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Triet Huynh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Triet Huynh practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Pasadena Pain Management Doctors and Pasadena Physiatrists.