Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
great doctor show details great doctor
by michael courtney on Aug 25th, 2016

dr huynh is a very good doctor he has helped me function on a day to day basis dont hesitate to see him he cares about his patients as well

My experiance show details My experiance
by Michael D. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

My experiance with Dr. Huynh has been a very good one. He has been able to help me to manage my pain better than other dr.'s. I am very great full for ...

painless show details painless
by k. t. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

painless from beginning to end. great girls in office. assit is the best

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Experienced Doctor Who Manages Your Pain With a Variety of Different Treatment Options show details Experienced Doctor Who Manages Your Pain With a Variety of Different Treatment Options
by S. A. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

I'm a disabled military veteran who has had multiple surgeries and chronic pain with many failed treatments. Dr. Huynh has been an answer to prayer a ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Huynh, is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Very fun loving person, takes pride in his work, very concerned about his patients and there well being. show details Dr. Huynh, is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Very fun loving person, takes pride in his work, very concerned about his patients and there well being.
by Anonymous on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is always will to listen. He very informative. Very polite and courteous. In the 10 years under Dr. Huynh's care I feel very comfortable in his di ...

Excellent show details Excellent
by Anonymous on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Over the years he has done everything I have expected him to do. He is always willing to help. He is to the point. I am very happy with him.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Huynh is one of the best doctors that has ever treated me, staff is kind and professional show details Dr. Huynh is one of the best doctors that has ever treated me, staff is kind and professional
by Nola B. on Feb 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have treated with Dr. Huynh for several years, his treatment plan has helped me control my back and hip pain. He is easy to talk with, as is all o ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Huynh has been a life saver! show details Dr. Huynh has been a life saver!
by Rick C. on Feb 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Without the help of Dr. Huynh I could not function in the real world due to my pain level, as always "Thanks Doc"

Read Full Review at doctor.com
wonderful doctor, gives you options for treatment and helps you to understand what is going on. show details wonderful doctor, gives you options for treatment and helps you to understand what is going on.
by S. F. on Jan 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

he takes the time to help you . Dr. Huynh is caring and understanding. His staff is great and everyone takes the time to ensure your comfort at there ...

by Rita-Ann Grofer on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr. Huynh and his staff are excellent and very caring. I have been their patient for over 20 years. Because of the care I have received, I am no longer a candidate for a wheel chair. I Absolutely love this doctor and his staff. Because of the care I have receive monthly my pain is now very well controlled and I can enjoy life once again!!!

Very happy with Dr. Huynh. show details Very happy with Dr. Huynh.
by T. G. on Jan 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very attentive.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful helps me understands personal and even family issues that effect health care. show details Wonderful helps me understands personal and even family issues that effect health care.
by Annabel E. on Jan 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Best doctor for years has made my life livable with a multiple of severe health problems. He makes sure to take time give me the attention no longer s ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awsome group show details Awsome group
by Karen T. on Jan 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

His team is very attentive, and he has an awesome bedside manner.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very happy with Dr. Huynhs treatment, my pain has been greatly reduced! Thank you. show details Very happy with Dr. Huynhs treatment, my pain has been greatly reduced! Thank you.
by John M. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Huynh has always been kind, caring and extremely helpful. His treatments has improved the quality of my life drastically and my pain has been gre ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Just Awesome! show details Just Awesome!
by D. L. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have been seeing Dr. Huynh for 2 years for my degenerative arthritis and other issues and he has been great! Always willing to go the extra mile and ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very good as always, excellent doctors! show details Very good as always, excellent doctors!
by James M. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Always great, Dr. Huynh is always professional and a pleasure to see.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by J. M. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

He has been very persisting.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
He is very effective and pleasant person. show details He is very effective and pleasant person.
by M. D. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is very understanding and cares how and what you feel physically.

Wonderful and Compasionate show details Wonderful and Compasionate
by Cathy B. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

He keeps me on my feet and can walk without a cane now! I will never change doctors until he retires!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
He is always easy to talk to about issues. show details He is always easy to talk to about issues.
by Nancy C. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have never had a bad experience, helpful staff and ease of appointments.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Huynh has been a great doctor. show details Dr Huynh has been a great doctor.
by B. . on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Has kept me out of the wheel chair for fifteen years.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Huyhn has always taken good care of me and my needs he is the most caring Dr I have ever had. show details Dr Huyhn has always taken good care of me and my needs he is the most caring Dr I have ever had.
by Sandra U. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Awesome.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Huynh is a wonderful doctor and has helped me so much with my pain management. show details Dr Huynh is a wonderful doctor and has helped me so much with my pain management.
by Kathy W. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is very professional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very good. show details Very good.
by Patsie S. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Super doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very effective for my pain. show details Very effective for my pain.
by Robert S. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very easy to talk to, listens and respond with good information.

Great show details Great
by Keith T. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is a top notch doctor.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Jo T. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is very nice and enjoy coming and talking to him.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent. show details Excellent.
by Miguel A. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Overall I am very satisfied with the results!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great experience with Dr Huynh. show details Great experience with Dr Huynh.
by Michael A. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Has done wonders for my pain.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Care and treatment have always been excellent. show details Care and treatment have always been excellent.
by Timothy H. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Care and treatment have always been excellent. Pain has always been kept in check and has relieved certain pains.

Great show details Great
by R. C. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have never had a better doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very personable and highly qualified doctor. show details Very personable and highly qualified doctor.
by D. G. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have been seeing him since 1996. I would not consider any other doctor.

Sep 17th, 2015

He is a great doctor and he is very concerned about his patients.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 23rd, 2015

I've been seeing this doctor for almost 3 months. Great results with my pinch nerve. Staff is very professional, you maybe be waiting a little than normal but it is worth the wait. I will most defiantly recommend.

Engineer show details Engineer
by Ron B on May 22nd, 2013

Excellent staff, detail evaluation for my mother chronic pain. Quick and efficient office procedures x3. Highly recommend.

Feb 25th, 2011

I was very impressed with the doctor and staff. Dr. Huynh is very knowledgeable and his staff is very professional.

by Mary Johnson for Anne Meyer on Apr 28th, 2010

Very professional, knowledgeable and personable doctor and staff. Very happy with my mom's treatment and care.