Ophthalmologist (eyes)

2.0

by OC Residents on Apr 17th, 2013

My appointment was 9 AM but the doctor didn't show up until after 11 AM so I didn't get out until Noon. The doctor was sick and coughing when checking my eyes but didn't even cover his mouth so I got sick too after this visit. The office should have contacted the patients and reschedule the appointments when the doctor is sick. This office management is so unprofessional.

May 30th, 2012

Unless you wanted to be checked out right way (like in my case), you never want to go to this office. They took my ins. Info to verify earlier in the day prior to coming in, but still took exactly 50 min. to verify again (it could have been longer if I had not complained). They even try to charge my vision plan and my medical plan. Their equipments are old and the doctor only spend about 8 mins with me. He just walked out of the room even when I was not finish asking him question.

Acording to me : Poor performance show details Acording to me : Poor performance
May 5th, 2012

Very poor communication with patientEasy to get angry. Harsh manner and coarse words,when using a big tongs to open the eye of a patient, with 2 of his aide to hold the neck and head of the patient to take a eye screen photo .Unprofessional . Too much pain. At last I had to quit !!!

p show details p
Dec 2nd, 2011

My appointment was at 9:00 Am and the doctor shown up at 10:30 Am. There is no respect to the patient from the doctor, there was no excuse for been late; it seem like it is normal to him.And the best part of this visit was my payment; the receptionist nurse she ask for payment very quick.Collect money is what they do best at this doctor office.

May 15th, 2011

a little bit unfriendly. He will get upset if you have some/alot questions regarding your eye condition..really weird