Learn more about Dr. Trieu Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Ho, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ho has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Ho FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Trieu Ho practice?
- Dr. Trieu Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Trieu Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.