A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Ho, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ho has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Ho FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Trieu Ho practice?
- Dr. Trieu Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Trieu Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.