Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trieu Ho
Dr. Trieu Ho, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Titus Regional Medical Center and Wise Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Trieu Ho has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Trieu Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Nauman Siddiqi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Plano, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Sabrina Stone
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi8