Learn more about Dr. Trieu Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Ho, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ho has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Q Ho FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Trieu Q. Ho practice?
- Dr. Trieu Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trieu Ho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Paris, TX.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.