Dr. Trieu Pham Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Trieu Pham?

January 13th, 2016

DR. Pham misdiagnosed the severity of my pneumonia. He sent me home, telling me it was "just pneumonia" after my primary physician sent me to the emergency room due to my condition. Two days later, when I returned to the E.R., THREE LITERS of infected green fluid were drained from my left side; i needed a thoracotomy, and spent three weeks in the hospital.

February 11th, 2015

I was sent to the Blodgett ER (Spectrum East) by my personal physician, to be admitted and perhaps to have fluid drained because of his pneumonia diagnosis. Even after a CT Scan, Dr. Pham sent me home, telling me it was "just pneumonia" and that I did not want the drainage procedure because I risked further infection from that. I was later admitted, and THREE LITERS of poisonous, pus-like fluid were drained. I was close to death, according to every doctor I saw there after.

October 11th, 2014

Emergency care? An oxymoron in this physicians care.

I was referred to the emergency room by my internist. I was kept there all day under the care of this misanthropic person masquerading as a physician. A waste of time and health care dollars.

July 4th, 2014