A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Tran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Thanh Tran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trieu T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Trieu Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trieu Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.