A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Tran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Tran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trieu T. Tran practice?
Dr. Trieu Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.