A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Tran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Thanh Tran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trieu T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Trieu Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Trieu Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.