A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Tran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Tran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trieu T. Tran practice?
Dr. Trieu Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons and Fountain Valley Surgeons.