A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hospice Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitrijevski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dimitrijevski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski practice?
- Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski has 1 office location.
Dr. Trifun Dimitrijevski practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.