A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Triin Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Triin Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minton
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Triin Minton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia Fn 363-01.
Dr. Minton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Cornerstone Clinic Medical and Counseling Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Triin Minton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Triin Minton practice?
- Dr. Triin Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Triin Minton practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.