A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Triin Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Triin Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Triin Minton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia Fn 363-01.
Dr. Minton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Cornerstone Clinic Medical and Counseling Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Triin Minton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Triin Minton practice?
- Dr. Triin Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Triin Minton practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.