A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trilby Tener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trilby Tener, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trilby Tener, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tener graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tener has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trilby Jo Tener FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Trilby J. Tener practice?
- Dr. Trilby Tener has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trilby Tener practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Wayne, NJ.
See Glenside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.