A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Bradburd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Bradburd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradburd graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bradburd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Louise Bradburd DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trina L. Bradburd practice?
- Dr. Trina Bradburd has 1 office location.
Dr. Trina Bradburd practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians.