A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Espinola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Espinola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Espinola, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinola graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Espinola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Elena Espinola MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Trina E. Espinola practice?
- Dr. Trina Espinola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trina Espinola practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.