Learn more about Dr. Trina Espinola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Espinola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinola
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espinola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Espinola, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinola graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Espinola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Elena Espinola MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Trina E. Espinola practice?
- Dr. Trina Espinola has 1 office location.
Dr. Trina Espinola practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.