A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Kessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Kessinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessinger
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessinger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kessinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Anne Kessinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trina A. Kessinger practice?
- Dr. Trina Kessinger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Trina Kessinger practices Family Medicine near Windsor, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, CO and Johnstown, CO.
See Windsor Family Physicians.