A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Lisko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Lisko, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lisko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Marie Lisko DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trina M. Lisko practice?
- Dr. Trina Lisko has 1 office location.
Dr. Trina Lisko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists.