A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Lisko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Lisko, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lisko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lisko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trina M. Lisko practice?
Dr. Trina Lisko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Physiatrists.