A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Norman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Norman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Learn more about Dr. Trina Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trina L. Norman practice?
Dr. Trina Norman practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Norman, Dr. Caitlyn Norman, Dr. Caren Norman, Dr. Carin Norman, Dr. Caryn Norman, Dr. Catalina Norman, Dr. Catharine Norman, Dr. Catherine Norman