A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Norman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Norman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Norman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Linette Norman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trina L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Trina Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Trina Norman practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.