A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Pagano, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Pagano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- minimally invasive surgeries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pagano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Marie Pagano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Trina M. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Trina Pagano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trina Pagano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.