Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trina Prather
Dr. Trina Prather, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kinston, NC, with another office in Clinton, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prather is affiliated with Sampson Regional Medical Center, Woodland Memorial Hospital and Wakemed Raleigh Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Trina Prather has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Trina Prather is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kinston, NC.
Dr. Juan Verastegui
Kinston, NC 0 mi6
Dr. Michael Diamond
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kinston, NC 0 mi9
Dr. Pradeep Arumugham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kinston, NC 0.48 mi17