A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trina Steljes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Steljes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Steljes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steljes graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Steljes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trina Pearl V Steljes MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trina P. Steljes practice?
- Dr. Trina Steljes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trina Steljes practices Surgery near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Salinas Surgeons.