A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trina Swygert is Excellent. Dr. Swygert has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trina Swygert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swygert graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swygert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swygert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Trina Swygert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trina D. Swygert practice?
Dr. Trina Swygert practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Midwest City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Swygert, Dr. Kathie Swygert, Dr. Katheryn Swygert, Dr. Katy Swygert, Dr. Karyn Swygert, Dr. Kara Swygert, Dr. Karin Swygert, Dr. Cathryn Swygert