Dr. Trina Swygert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trina Swygert?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Trina Swygert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2015

there is no way to contact her directly i have to go though an answering service which is garbage if i need to ask questions

June 12th, 2015

Going Back ASAP

No one is perfect, but to me, Dr. Swygert is!! I saw her @4 times and she was kind caring, very knowledgeable , never tried to rush me, explained and listened to my concerns, checked on my progress, and on target with my medical conditions.left her because of my husband and have been miserable every since! Im goong to try and get reinstated with her again, and I will be with her until, I close my eyes. She is a Angel of Mercy.

May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Swygert is amazing. She is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor. She has never made me feel like I was stupid for asking a question, and yes her office sees a lot of patients, but the time with her never seems rushed. Anything that is concerning me and my health can be discussed even if I came to see her about something else. She also encourages all positive thing that are happening in my life. I am so glad that she takes my new insurance because as far as I am concerned, I will be her patient until she retires.

November 15th, 2011

Office lost my records. Dr and staff seemed to not be concerned. 3 months now and still no records. Referred to lung specialist by Dr Swygert. After 3 weeks, called several times to find out status. Went to office finally and there was no record of referral. This has happened twice. Wait time in waiting room is five minutes. Once in examination room, wait can be from 25 to 40 minutes. Can be short if you question her diagnosis or if you are there with a chronic problem. After treatment, I have never had follow-up unless I call for another appt. There has never been any problem in getting an appt.

August 11th, 2010

Social Worker

Dr. Swygert is such a good Doctor I referred my son who has a blood disease to her and she has managed his health problem very well. She has a warm and caring attitude toward all of her patients and I feel blessed to be her patient.

June 22nd, 2010

You couldn't ask for a more kind and caring doctor!!

November 16th, 2009

This is an excellent doctor

November 25th, 2008

Dr. Swygert is a wonderful caring Dr. who goes above and beyond the call of a Dr. to find the help and treatment you need to work for your condition. You are not just a name to her she is caring and and very knowledgable. and a wonderful person

June 23rd, 2017