A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinetra Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trinetra Vaidya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trinetra Vaidya, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinetra Vilas Vaidya MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Trinetra V. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Trinetra Vaidya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Trinetra Vaidya practices Gastroenterology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Lady Lake Gastroenterologists.