A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinh Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trinh Green is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trinh Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinh Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trinh Green practice?
- Dr. Trinh Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trinh Green practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Primary Care Doctors.