Dr. Trinh Pham DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Towson, MD

June 16th, 2015
Find better
Clearly getting kickbacks from prescribing a ton of on-brand-only meds. The stuff did work though

August 21st, 2012
I had to wait almost a month to get an appointment. When I am finally there, Dr. Pham walked in, sat down, and said he would write a cream Rx for my condition. He did not even bother to ask what treatments I had already tried, what my symptoms were, did not explain anything to me at all, did not even took the time to examin my condition. I had tons of questions to ask and all his answeres were rushed and vague. I learned more from reading articles on line than him. On top of that, my insurance needed his authorization for a prescription. His office staff ignored the fax request, and when I call to discuss that, all the incompetent woman I talked to was "we don't do that" and just tried to get me off the phone without listening to my concerns. DON'T GO here unless you want to waste your time and money.

September 24th, 2010
amazing doctor with the worst staff ever
Dr. Pham is very nice and caring. However I waited forever to see the doctor wether in the waiting area or in the examination room. Dr. Pham made up for the waiting time and spent enough time with and listened to me very well. She is simply amazing. But the staff are so rude and that takes the clinic's rating down.

November 24th, 2008