A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trini Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trini Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Starr County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trini Jon Garza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trini J. Garza practice?
- Dr. Trini Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trini Garza practices Family Medicine near Independence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Grande City, TX.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.