Overall Review

3.4

December 6th, 2015
Nightmare
When my appointment time was almost 1 hour past I asked the stuff what's going on. They told me the Dr is late but will be here any minute. After another 30 min and no Dr in sight I told the nurse I can't wait any longer. She they told me the Dr is in and I will be called right away. She took my vitals and let me wait another 20 min. After I complained they took an X-ray without any Dr order and let me wait another 20 min. After still not seeing the Dr I decided to have leave. 3 weeks later I was hit with the bill for my X-ray, which was taken for no reason. When complaining about the whole office visit the stuff became rude! My worst Dr experience ever.

April 29th, 2015
VER PROFETIONAL OFFICE AND DOCTOR

July 15th, 2013
worst medical service and professionalism
If I could have rated zero stars for courteous staff, bedside manner and follows up after visit, I would have. I have never seen such unprofessional staff – talking about other job offers/possibilities with other staff instead of focusing on the patient, not knowing where to find things, ignoring the patient to gossip. Never received a phone call to let me know that my test results were in and I had to call the office 5 times before my pharmacy was finally sent my prescription. It was easy to make an appointment after finding them through my insurance listings, but never received a confirmation call on or before my appointment date. I specifically called and made sure that this office/doctor had experience with travel vaccinations and they said yes, but when I went in for my appointment, they said they didn't. I would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone.

June 25th, 2013
Shes really nice she follows up with patients like me she visits the hospital. Waiting time is kinda long but its worth it. Whenever im sick i go to her office. She cares about her patients. U dont really see alot of doctors that cares now adays, but she does

January 18th, 2013
Helpful, caring and very knowledgable about treatment.
I had 2 problems which needed treatment and Dr. Aguilar was very helpful and instructed me on what my problems were and how to treat them. She gave me some options besides just taking prescription medicine. I've seen her 3 times already and feel very satisfied with her diagnosis and treatment.

May 4th, 2012
Dr. Aguilar
She is very good.

August 29th, 2011
I'm not a medical expert, but after my first appointment she was pushing some pretty heavy drugs on me that no other doctor had ever suggested. It didn't feel like she was interested in really investing in possible solutions and just wanted me to get on the drugs and get out. I'm in my mid thirties and am pretty healthy so this was all kinda new for me. Without getting too specific I will just say it felt a bit weird and impersonal. just more about securing regular visits for pill renewal. Overall not a great experience and I wouldn't recommend her.

March 4th, 2011
Saw her a few times several years ago. Flat affect, distant bedside manner, never saw her smile. Would not recommend her nor see again.