A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinidad Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trinidad Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr, Fort Pierce, Fl
- Columbia Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinidad Garcia MD is a female Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Trinidad Garcia practice?
- Dr. Trinidad Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trinidad Garcia practices Gynecology near Okeechobee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Okeechobee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.