A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinidad Palmiery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmiery
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Palmiery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trinidad Palmiery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmiery graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Palmiery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinidad Pastorfide Palmiery MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trinidad P. Palmiery practice?
- Dr. Trinidad Palmiery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trinidad Palmiery practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.