A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinity Bivalacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trinity Bivalacqua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trinity Bivalacqua, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bivalacqua graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bivalacqua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinity Jude Bivalacqua MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Trinity J. Bivalacqua practice?
- Dr. Trinity Bivalacqua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trinity Bivalacqua practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.