Dr. Trinity Loveless Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trinity Loveless?

December 29th, 2015

Extremely disappointed

We chose Dr Loveless because Dr Shanbour referred her bc she was in the Mustang Yukon area. Ok at first I thought she was strange from the beginning when she came into my hospital room to check on our newborn, didn't speak up so I had no idea who she was and she was like a mouse tip toeing around...so it was awkward and It took her three times to say who she was bc she stood at the door of my room (it was dimly lit and the bed was far from the door) saying her name which I couldn't hear her or hardly see her...and was just weird and didn't seem like she knew what was going on... If your coming into my room speak up and have some confidence. Just weird. Then at the actual dr appts in her office, I do not enjoy the staff. They are not friendly and each time I bring my baby in, neither the dr nor the staff speak to her in a sweet way or ask how we are or or ask how the baby has been or say that she's getting big or just any of the usual ways an adult would be friendly to the baby that's been coming there every month for 4 months. It just very odd and no one seems to like their job, they seem crabby and cold. Now when we wait in the exam room the dr comes in and I usually have a set of questions to ask. Each and every time I've asked a question it's never answered or if it is it's very unclear, and a few times they had no idea what I was talking about! I have learned more and figured out things about my new baby on my own from online information and online articles and from other moms more then I have by asking these people at this dr office! I swear it is so incredibly frustrating to be so hopeful about a pediatrician and then to be so disappointed! Then at her 4 month appt the dr tells me to stop nursing and rocking my baby to sleep! I said "stop rocking her?" She said yes. If you want your child to sleep without waking up then do those things. WHAT!? Ok bye. I just asked a question of about how old are babies when they sleep all night... And she goes off on that. I'm sorry, but you're obviously just regurgitating your "by the books" information, because rocking an infant to sleep is not going to harm her sleep patterns. Each child is different and I didn't ask what should I do to stop her from waking up... I don't mind my baby waking up to nurse each night. She's a baby. Babies do that. That was a few weeks ago and I'm never going back there again. This is my experience and my opinions. I hope you get a great experience for your baby because I have not and I hope to with a new office and Doctor. Oh and do they follow up? Never has anyone followed up with us after any appointment.

October 10th, 2013

Head Nurse released harmful private info about my child

Not only is the front desk staff not friendly at all, but the head nurse is a nightmare. She released private information about my child to someone on the other side of the family who is NOT supposed to have access to my child's medical records. When I asked her about this, she claimed she only sent the medical records to the court then went back and told me the total opposite. She also told the other parent my child was not contagious (but had a VIRUS, WHICH ARE CONTAGIOUS) when my child had given myself, my nephew, my mother and supervised visitation worker a stomach bug. She then accused me of not washing my hands after changing my child's dirty diapers being the result of my illness, which is very far from the truth. The other three people that my child got sick did not ever touch a dirty diaper but merely held him or kissed him on the face. Very very rude and untrustworthy staff. I feel like I've been scolded every time I call up there to make an appointment. Changing Doctors immediately.

October 8th, 2013

Love Dr. Loveless!

Dr. Loveless was the pediatrician on call when my daughter was born almost 3 years ago and I would never go anywhere else. After hearing horror stories from friends about really long waits and uncompassionate doctors, I am so thankful we were blessed enough to get Dr. Loveless right from the start. We gladly make a 45 minute drive to see her. She always makes time for us, we have never waited longer than 10 minutes to get in, and all of her staff is very sweet. I couldn't say enough about how great she is. I recommend her to everyone!

October 1st, 2013

Great Dr and great staff

I have used Dr. Loveless for years and love her and the office staff. She has since added a Nurse Practitioner and she is awesome! I highly recommend them both. I never have long waits to see the doctor and she is in and out of the room quickly but will also take the time to answer your questions if you have any at that time. I really like that, quick unless you need some TLC!

August 18th, 2013

mother

I think Dr. Loveless is awesome. She has taken care of my son since he was 3 months old. she has never diagnosed wrong and always follows up. Also they get him in the same day when hes sick. The staff is very friendly and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Loveless to anyone with children. She always takes time to see if i have any questions and that i understand everything.

November 19th, 2012

The front desk staff is horrible

My daughter had an appointment today, it was her newborn's first visit that Lakeside had made for her. The front staff is horrible, they assumed my grand-daughter was on medicaid and when my daughter tried to explain she cut her off. My daughter turned to me and didn't know what to say. We were more than too happy to pay for the visit until the baby was added to my daughter's insurance where she works at a attorney's office. You have one time to make a first impression and it begins at the front desk. Being that I have worked with for many doctor's over a 28 year span and many of my friends are in the medical profession, doctor's nurses etc. That behavior was totally unacceptable.

June 22nd, 2012

I would not recommend this DR to anyone. She is in and out of the room in a matter of minutes. She acts like she does not care and her nurse knows nothing. Her nurse always has to as the other nurse in the office. The only good thing about this office is the nurse for the other DR.

August 23rd, 2017