A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trinity Pilkington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trinity Pilkington, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilkington graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilkington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trinity O'Neil Pilkington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trinity O. Pilkington practice?
- Dr. Trinity Pilkington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trinity Pilkington practices Sports Medicine near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Hampton Surgeons.