Dr. Tripti Burt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tripti Burt?

Breast Reduction

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Burt did a wonderful job on the positioning and measurements of my breast. Healing is taking a bit more time than expected. I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic. Wow, so itchy. My strips some how fell off or were cut off on one breast, during my Post and weren't replaced as I feel they should have. I seem to have a larger scar than the other side. Time will tell I guess. Anyway, I truly feel that Dr. Burt cares, and is very knowledgeable of all her procedures. Very talented doctor. Dr. Burt does not rush you either. Makes you feel extremely comfortable. I recommend her to anyone who needs any breast, tummy, etc work done.

Great doctor with an excellent bedside manner, friendly and helpful staff who takes pride in her work. Def recommend

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr Burt performed a tummy tuck and bilateral breast reconstruction due to breast cancer on me last year. I am absolutely thrilled with the results, and recommend her to my friends and family members who are considering either plastic or reconstructive surgery. Dr. Burt has a wonderful bedside manner, answers calls very promptly even if it is after hours, addresses any questions or concerns you may have and gives you HONEST and realistic expectations for both recovery time and what surgical results you can expect to achieve. She goes the extra mile for her patients, and I can't say enough good things about her or her staff. Thank you Dr. Burt. Throughout the entire process I felt like I was in the best of hands and that I received excellent, quality care

Breast Reduction-Dr. Burt is the best!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I had a breast reduction in February. I am so, so happy with my results. Dr. Burt did an exceptional job and I have never felt better! I just wish I would have had it done years ago. I would recommend Dr. Burt to anyone wanting this procedure. She made me feel comfortable throughout my doctor visits and surgery, and is great at what she does. Also, nurse Peggie got it approved after my insurance denied it, so I want to thank her too. Thanks!

Dr. Burt

Posted on March 30th, 2016

My experience with the staff and Dr. Burt was wonderful from the beginning. They were willing to work with me with scheduling and answered every question I had. The time spent with Doctor herself was very informative, but very easy and laid back. I felt comfortable asking questions and I felt very informed after each visit. She is very knowledgeable in what she does and explains everything precisely so you don't leave wondering anything. Before and after my surgery she was very courteous and explained over again what would be occurring. Not only am I happy with my results of the procedure, but I was very grateful that she showed excitement and was happy for me with how good I felt after seeing my results following surgery. I would 100% recommend her for any procedure within her field.

Tummy tuck

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I feel dr Burt is a wonderful plastic surgeon. Her bedside manner is excellent, she called me after surgery and asked how I was doing and gave me her cell phone number in case I needed her. Very professional .

Happy with results so far - 2 months post surgery

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Very Happy with my results so far - 2 months post tummy tuck/lipo/breast augmentation and lift. I feel good and the pain was much less significant during my recovery than I could have ever imagined. I was able to take 3 weeks off work which was great for recovery. Highly recommend having a caregiver during the first week of recovery as it is hard to get out of bed, go to the bathroom and take care of the house. Dr. Burt was awesome and I am glad I was referred to her - she was the third plastic surgeon I went to and made me feel the most comfortable and confident. Thank You for helping me start my healthy lifestyle journey!

Breast augmentation, scar removal, filler

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I won't trust anyone but Dr. Burt. She is amazing at what she does. I had breast augmentation done 4 years ago and returned to her a year ago to surgically remove two deep scars I had on my face. I've been self conscious my whole life and Dr. Burt worked miracles. My only regret is not doing the procedure sooner! On my birthday a few weeks ago, I returned for Juevaderm filler for my top lip and once again, couldn't be more pleased with the results. I've already referred multiple people to her and will continue to do so. Thanks, Dr. Burt!

Phenomenal Experience

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Two weeks ago I went in to Dr. Burt's office to have a breast reduction procedure done, and I have nothing but fabulous things to say about her and her team. They made my short stay nothing but comfortable and catered to all of my needs/questions. Now, two weeks post-op, I am healing wonderfully and I truly wish I would have had this procedure done sooner. Being in my late 40s, if I knew 10-15 years ago what I know now I would have had the procedure done in a heart beat. If you are even considering, Dr. Burt's office is a fabulous facility to answer any inquiries you have and get your treatment started. I struggled with back problems, migraines, and shortness of breath for numerous years and just could not handle it any longer. With my breast reduction I am thrilled to start this new chapter in my life thanks to such a great doctor!

Thank you!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Thank you Dr Burt for helping my daughter. We had a great experience. She now has confidence and feels wonderful!!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Burt is an exceptional physician. She is very thorough in her evaluation, explanation of the procedure as well as making sure you have a clear expectation on the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Burt.

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Dr. Burt preformed an excellent Breast reduction for me. I was a size DDD and I am now a size C, my back and neck pain are gone and I am more confident and happy! She did a truly great job. I'm 46 years old and my only regret is that I didn't do this 20 years ago...

Excellent Doc!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Thorough and with excellent bedside manner.