Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
Scary show details Scary
by Carlson Murphy on Apr 5th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Gandhi by a fellow employee ( she was Indisn as well) since I work At an Indian company that I would be at ease with Dr Gandhi. I wish I could say something positive , but the three visits I made were rushed and not only was Dr Gandhi abrupt , so were her employees . In pne exam room there was a curtain and when I looked "out" I was actually looking INTO another exam room with another patient waiting to see the Dr!! I heard everything they said . This was sooo wrong ! I could go on and on. I would very confidently discourage anyone to not see this Dr

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the nicest doc. I have come across.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gandhi did a good first level screen and identified tests that can help. Look forward to the next appointment.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gandhi is an ideal family doctor for addressing concern,easy to schedule appointment, timely manner, and friendly.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gandhi is excellent. She addresses my concerns and questions with clarityand simplicity.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Gandhi's personality, bedside manner and professionalism. She immediately made me feel at ease upon entering her office. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new physician.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gandhi has been my doctor for many years...anyone who is looking for a doctor who REALLY cares about YOU and your health should have Doctor Gandhi as thier primary provider...I recomend her highly

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr Gandhi if all you need is quick service. She is fast, but seems very hurried and ready to see the next patient. The office staff comprises of students, which is nice to see that's she helping, but it's a tiny office with alot stuff.

It was long wait

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
before going to her make sure you discuss all financial maters and reconfirm. show details before going to her make sure you discuss all financial maters and reconfirm.
by PJ on Jun 11th, 2013

Service and wait time is decent. The only thing they lag it to educate there patients related to financial matters. So i had a bad experience with this doctor related to financial topics. She and her staff are not transparent with financial charges. I went for annual checkup and she told me to do some test and she confirmed that all where part of annual checkup. Later i found that some test where not for preventive care. Also her staff called me discuss annual checkup blood report and said it was part part of my annual checkup. after few weeks i get a bill saying second visit was not part of annual checkup and I need to play for it as deductible. Advice, before going to her make sure you discuss all financial maters and reconfirm.

Aug 13th, 2011

Dr Gandhi was the best! She knew her stuff and diagnosed a cardiac problem and got my husband the help he needed in time. I am not sure what we would have done without her.

by Shibi S on Nov 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Was Consulting Dr.Tripty Gandhi for 4 years. I've moved, and yet to find a good doctor like her in my new location.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com