Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trisha Dipprey
Dr. Trisha Dipprey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sachse, TX, with other offices in Lewisville, TX and Plano, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Dipprey is affiliated with Jps Health Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Trisha Dipprey has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Trisha Dipprey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sachse, TX.
Dr. Christopher Tehlirian
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Richardson, TX 1.23 mi11
Dr. Noble Rainwater
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Murphy, TX 1.44 mi31
Dr. Michael Chiang
Murphy, TX 1.59 mi23