Emergency Physicians, Internist, Critical Care Specialist

1165 S Stemmons Fwy
Ste 264
Lewisville, TX 75067
866-448-8326
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Run don't walk in the opposite direction  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr. Dipprey has something on her mind but its not medicine. Maybe she's a very good doctor and I caught her on a bad day, but she just seemed to be going through the motions and I was in a lot of pain. She did eventually agree to x-rays after my husband threatended to sue. He's an attorney. The x-rays showed ecxactly whatI thought I had a series of microfractures in my vertebra due to my osteoporosis. She claimed that I did not tell her of my osteroporosis but you don't need a rocket science to see the curvature in my back. I also told her but she was not listening because her cell phone kept ringing every 2 minutes. It sounded like personal calls. She finally recommended I see a neurosurgeon. At least she didn't try to do anything on her own but give me something for the pain. If you ever need a doctor and Dr. Diprey walks in the door just get up and leave. There are other doctors that will take your pain seriously and you won't have to beg for something for the pain. She is a terrible doctor and shouldn't be practicing medicine. I'm sure somewhere there's a job for her where she can take her frustrations out on inanimate objects!

|  Avoid at all cost!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. She is beyond rude besides not giving the correct diagnosis. She didn't even take any steps to try and diagnosis me. I had fallen in the shower and landed on my back. I was in horrific pain. She looked at my back for about .02 seconds and said "because there is no mark she cant justify x-rays or anything else. I have lived with a hurt back for years and had prior back surgery so I was a little concerned because I hadn't felt shooting pains like that ever! She sent me home right away after telling me nothing was wrong and no pain medicine. My father (also a doctor) tried to speak with her from my cell phone. She refused to speak with him claiming it was a Hippa Violation. Which is also not true seeing that I the patient was requesting she speak to my father. The next day I was still in severe pain so I went to a different ER where x-rays were done and I had cracked a disc in my spine! There was never a mark nor was there any swelling! She is the one that justified no x-rays because no mark and no swelling! The doctor that found the cracked disc said you don't have to have a mark or swelling to have a cracked disc that often you don't have either one! Needless to say my experience with Dr. Dipprey was horrific and I hope no one has to ever experience what I did with this doctors lack of knowledge!Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

|  This doctor is very unprofessional in the Emergency Room sitting. She does not appear to know what she is doing and is unprofessional when it comes to confidentiality.  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and will not use Wilson N Jones ER ever again because of this woman.