Dr. Trisha Parks DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Parks delivered my daughter almost 4 years ago. She was very nice and informative. She gave US almost every visit. I never had to wait long to see her. Office staff is great and she delivered the baby herself rather than the on-call Dr. I literally pushed three times and my baby girl was delivered. The only issue I had was regarding the due date. There was meconium in the sack which led me to believe the due date was a little off. Other than that, I am pregnant again and hoping she will accept me as a patient.

September 29th, 2014
see someone else
If you want to be treated like a number...see Mrs. parks. I say mrs because if she was a Dr. I wouldnt have to tell her how to do her job. Like, actually following up when she says she will. Giving wrong information or giving you information then several days later the cimplete opposite of what she just told you. Actually doing work like gettung info from your insurance company to see if they will pay for somethung then 4 werks later...it still gasnt been done and the time lumit for the test is up.

April 4th, 2014
Highly Recommend this doctor :)
Just recently given birth to my baby girl, and Dr Parks was amazing! She helped me through my delivery and talked me through it. I pushed my girl out in 3 contractions! Plus I went natural and had no tear, she was encouraging and one of the best out there. Would definitely recommend to family and friends :)

February 29th, 2012
Horrible experience
Dr. Parks was rude and demeaning at the birth of our son. She has a reputation for excessive use of the vacuum in births, which she also used on us. This cause problems for my son and severe tearing for me. I have heard from others who have had the same experience. If you are natural-birth minded, or if you just want a doctor who is compassionate and respectful, do not go to this doctor!

May 18th, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Parks. I had a very complicated delivery with my first baby and she was incredible.