Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
see someone else show details see someone else
Sep 29th, 2014

If you want to be treated like a number...see Mrs. parks. I say mrs because if she was a Dr. I wouldnt have to tell her how to do her job. Like, actually following up when she says she will. Giving wrong information or giving you information then several days later the cimplete opposite of what she just told you. Actually doing work like gettung info from your insurance company to see if they will pay for somethung then 4 werks later...it still gasnt been done and the time lumit for the test is up.

Highly Recommend this doctor :) show details Highly Recommend this doctor :)
Apr 4th, 2014

Just recently given birth to my baby girl, and Dr Parks was amazing! She helped me through my delivery and talked me through it. I pushed my girl out in 3 contractions! Plus I went natural and had no tear, she was encouraging and one of the best out there. Would definitely recommend to family and friends :)

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Parks was rude and demeaning at the birth of our son. She has a reputation for excessive use of the vacuum in births, which she also used on us. This cause problems for my son and severe tearing for me. I have heard from others who have had the same experience. If you are natural-birth minded, or if you just want a doctor who is compassionate and respectful, do not go to this doctor!

May 18th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Parks. I had a very complicated delivery with my first baby and she was incredible.