Learn more about Dr. Trisha Pollara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Pollara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Pollara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollara graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trisha L. Pollara practice?
- Dr. Trisha Pollara practices Family Medicine near Newcastle, WA.