A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Pollara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Pollara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Pollara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollara graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pollara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Lee Pollara MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha L. Pollara practice?
- Dr. Trisha Pollara has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Trisha Pollara practices Family Medicine near Newcastle, WA.