Learn more about Dr. Trisha Sams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Sams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sams
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Sams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sams graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Care Systems
- Memorial Hc System-Seward
- Henderson Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Marie Sams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha M. Sams practice?
- Dr. Trisha Sams has 1 office location.
Dr. Trisha Sams practices Family Medicine near Utica, NE.
See Utica Family Physicians.