A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Sams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Sams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sams
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Sams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sams graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Care Systems
- Memorial Hc System-Seward
- Henderson Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Marie Sams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha M. Sams practice?
- Dr. Trisha Sams has 1 office location.
Dr. Trisha Sams practices Family Medicine near Utica, NE.
See Utica Primary Care Doctors.