Learn more about Dr. Trisha Sams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Sams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sams
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Sams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sams graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health Care Systems
- Memorial Hc System-Seward
- Henderson Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Marie Sams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha M. Sams practice?
- Dr. Trisha Sams has 1 office location.
Dr. Trisha Sams practices Family Medicine near Utica, NE.
See Utica Primary Care Doctors.