Learn more about Dr. Trisha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trisha E. Smith practice?
Dr. Trisha Smith practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.