A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha E Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Trisha Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trisha Smith practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.