Learn more about Dr. Trisha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha E Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Trisha Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trisha Smith practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.