Dr. Trisha Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trisha Smith?

March 6th, 2017

True professional

I like Dr. Smith, she is open to every and any health question and thorough in her assessments. She listens and proceeds on that. I appreciate her conciseness to get the matter resolved and me on my way. Her experience lends to confidence.

July 28th, 2014

Look elsewhere

I have seen been a patient of Dr. Smith for a number of years, and I would rate her performance as sub par for the entire time I was under her "care." Wellness exams are an absolute joke with her, and she'd rather write a perscription for you than fully understand your symptoms and come up with an accurate diagnosis. Trust me, I have been misdiagnosed by her at least twice. These misdiagnoses could have been avoided if she would have taken some time to understand my symptoms instead of trying to rush me out of the door. Her bedside manner can be a little lacking at times. Her staff (both at her former and current location) are wonderful. That's honestly the only high point of visiting this doctor.

April 12th, 2013

I would never see her again..

I saw her for the first time for wellness exam and I chose her because she says on her website that wellness exams are of professional interest to her. I was highly disappointed and this was the worst wellness exam I had in years. Everyone has worries about this or that in your body and you bring up things like that in your wellness exam to make sure you not only look healthy but actually are healthy. Dr. Smith did not seem to care at all. She was very routine and I would agree with the last comment made that she is not the doctor who seem to care about you as a patient. I am not sure if all the good reviews here are written by Dr. Smith herself!

February 12th, 2013

Worst doctor experience ever in my life. She is not only a bad doctor but a horrible person. I told her I have a few questions and she wasted all the appointment time explaining about contraceptives because apparently that is an agenda item for physical appointments even though it was not a concern for me. She did not alert me how much time is allotted for my appointment and after doing some small talk and a long talk on contraceptives when I got to my list of questions she asks me to take a separate appointment for all that and rushed out the exam room asking me to change quickly saying she also needs to get back home on time. Then she did my pap smear in merely 2 minutes (literally) and barged out the exam room saying if you only sleep with one partner you don’t need a pap smear every year. Instead of saying see you again or good day or something, those were her words leaving the room. It felt very rude. When I told her that I did not get a chance to even bring up my questions she says all we do in annual physicals in take your blood work, talk about contraceptives and do pap smear if you want one. She is a horrible doctor. I did so much research on which doctor to pick because we were new to the city and was awaiting my physical appointment but was extremely disappointed with my appointment with Trisha Smith.

November 1st, 2012

exceptional Doc

I love dr. Smith...been my doctor since 2007, she.is great i just wish she was an ob/gyn.....

June 28th, 2011

Disagree with the one who says Dr. T.Smith is impatient

She is very courteous, professional and never impatient. On the contrary to what that other person is claiming, she is very calm, sometimes witty too. She is our family doctor for quite a few years now. And no problems. She doesn't unnecessarily prescribe any drug regime for every small thing. She double-checks everything before she puts us on a regime

March 23rd, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Smith and her staff are exceptional. I never have to wait long, and yet I never feel rushed. Dr. Smith encourages me to ask questions and seems to be genuinely concerned about my well being. She and her staff are extremely respectful and I could not be happier with the care I have received.

January 6th, 2011

Eh...she's alright

I have to admit that I've been lazy looking for another PCP, so that is why I stayed with her so long. My original PCP moved to another location, so I was stuck with her. I feel that if you are healthy, she is great for you, but if you mildly have any issues, you probably will not receive adequate care. I believe we all have to be proactive with our doctors, but I found myself having to bring up everything with her, even constantly repeating my medical history. She also is quick to push drugs on me without telling me what is wrong with me.I can see her working for some patients, but if you are having a few issues with her...please don't be like me. Shop around for another PCP, which is what I'm doing now.

August 16th, 2010

Dr. Smith is awesome! I have been going to her for years and I have never had any issues with her. She has always been very good at communication, diagnosing, and time spent with me as a patient. Could some of the previous reviewers have the wrong Dr. Smith? I cannot even imagine her yelling at a patient.

July 12th, 2010

Best dr. I've ever had

Easy to talk with, very competent. Great dr. I would recommend anyone to her!

January 15th, 2010

No problems for me

I know Dr Smith got some bad reviews but I've been going to her for years and haven't had any real trouble. I can remember one time she was a little short with me but every other visit has been pleasant. I'll also add that a lot of doctors don't like me because I ask a lot of questions and read everything I can about every condition I have and the different treatments. Most doctors don't like to be questioned or second guessed but Dr. Smith has always taken the time to explain everything and address all my concerns.I don't think much of her nurse. I think she just makes up numbers when she supposedly takes my blood pressure. Dr. Smith always has to retake it and she gets similar readings to what I get elsewhere.If I call in first thing in the morning I can almost always get an appointment the same day.

October 22nd, 2009

Sloppy

Not a terrible doctor, but has made enough mistakes with what should have been simple diagnoses that I would not go back. This is unfortunate, because I was looking for a good female doctor.