A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Snair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Snair is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snair graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Snair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Snair DO is a female Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trisha Snair practice?
- Dr. Trisha Snair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trisha Snair practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.