Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trisha Tavares
Dr. Trisha Tavares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Tavares is affiliated with University Hospital of Syracuse, S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital and Suny Upstate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Trisha Tavares has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Trisha Tavares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Grace Onimoe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Mesa, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Walter Castro
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Katherine Orellana
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi11