A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trisha Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Taylor MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Trisha Taylor practice?
- Dr. Trisha Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Trisha Taylor practices Dermatology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Dermatologists.