A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Wong, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha Erin Wong MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha E. Wong practice?
- Dr. Trisha Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trisha Wong practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Portland Pediatricians, Portland Oncologists, and Portland Pathologists.