A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trisha Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trisha Wong, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trisha E Wong MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trisha E. Wong practice?
- Dr. Trisha Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trisha Wong practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Hermiston, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians, Portland Oncologists, and Portland Pathologists.