Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
190 N Main St
Ste 1
Natick, MA 01760
508-647-1600
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  she is the best  |  show details
by cheryl t on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr.Repassey is the best Doctor I have ever had...She Hears all your concerns and really listens to what you have to say...Such a compassionate person...I adore her and would not go anywhere else...

|  simply the best  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

If your looking for a doctor who really cares about their patients your search is over. She always takes the time to make sure. Her openmindedness is one of her greatest attributes. She is really there to help. I cant say enough except go see for yourself.

Jul 3rd, 2012

I am one of those who fear going to the doctor, but Dr. Repassy makes me feel at ease. She listens to all my questions and concerns. I really do that she cares about her patients.

|  the best doctor around  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

she realy cares about helping the people she sees,

Dec 14th, 2011

I love the way Dr. Repassy leans forward and makes genuine eye contact with you. It's obvious she's really hearing me. She is kind and empathetic, two qualities that all doctors should have. I feel so lucky to have her.

|  Patient  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Repassy is the only primary care doctor that I will ever go to. I think she may be the exception when it comes to diagnosis because she does not rush you out the door with a prescription, but she LISTENS to everything you have to say. Once she has finished listening, she shares with you what she is thinking, and then discusses all the possibilities that are available, and then she works with you to make a plan in order to solve the problem.

Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Trista Repassy is the best. She listens, she really cares and she's very smart. She helped me with my migraines where others, many others couldn't.