A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tristan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tristan Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tristan Berry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tristan T Berry MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tristan T. Berry practice?
- Dr. Tristan Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Tristan Berry practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.