Dr. Tristan Schultis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tristan Schultis?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Tristan Schultis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Most exceptional physician I have ever encountered. Professional, ethical, respectful, and a honorable gentleman as well as doctor. They don't make physicians like him anymore. Praying with him being a mentor of medical education these youngsters will learn REAL MEDICINE!

July 5th, 2016

I had an experience with him as an on-call hospitalist o.b. and it was horrific. He treated me disrespectful. His behavior was so bad that the hospital nurses constantly apologized and said he didn't reflect their hospital standard of care. I was very glad when he was no longer providing services at that hospital but recently found out he is still doing so elsewhere. He was the least respectful and considerate doctor I have ever met.

May 14th, 2012

Excellent

I give Dr. Schultis high rating because he was alway there for me. I started seeing him when he first started and continue for 8 years. He delivered the last 2 of 3 children I have. My first two children had really wide shoulders so my 3rd child he would not let me deliver natural only because he was scared he would have wide shoulders also. So he gave me a c-section and everything went great ! Thank you so much for bring so kind and thinking about the health of my baby boy... So many thanks to you Dr. Schultis !

February 13th, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE!

I came in to his office @ 9wks with high expectations based on a recommendation from my PCP. Upon giving my medical history and VERY SPECIFIC information regarding my date of conception, Dr. Schultis did an initial ultrasound and "determined" that I was 4 wks further along than I was. I am now 18wks in actuallity and baby is measuring 22 wks. Rather than doing further testing or research on what could be the problem, he INSISTS I am wrong about my date of conception and went as far as raising his voice and arguing with my mother about it. I am already seeking care from a new doctor.

January 24th, 2012

Trouble getting Pregnant

Dr. Schultis was my hero close to 4 years ago I went to see him and he helped my husband and myself figure out our problem as to why I was unable to concieve. He was caring and always friendly. Dr. Schultis had to move back home to L.A. during my pregnancy and I sure wish I had him back. I know of no other Dr. like him!!! I consider him family!!!

April 27th, 2010

AWESOME

The care that you showed me was just so fabulous yet very professional. I felt right at home when I was in your care.

October 7th, 2009

Dr. Schultis delivered all three of my children. He is the only Dr. that I have ever felt comfortable with. I have moved to Gallatin TN and was looking him up to check on my annual, in which I would have flown back to visit family while taking care of my annual appt. in LA. The only thing I am sorry about is that I do not have family in Texas.

February 1st, 2017