Dr. Tristi Muir MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Galveston, TX

January 31st, 2017
Former patien
Dr. Muir is very understanding and has a great bedside manner. I got a feeling that she understood me and sincerely cared and wanted to help. I was not entirely satisfied with the surgery results though. I wished the stitching was done neater and more thoroughly and the extra skin was removed. The stitches were very bumpy even after months of healing and there were still some some separated muscles left after surgery that I was hoping the surgery would fix. I would say I got maybe 60% better but not where I was hoping to be, so I ended up doing a revision to better approximate the muscles and get rid of all the skin and extra tissue left.

October 12th, 2016
Love Dr. Muir
Dr. Muir is the sweetest most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. I had been seeing her at UTMB and was so upset when they told me she left. I recently found her at Houston Methodist and immediately made my appt. I am actually looking forward to going to a Dr. Apt for a change.

February 16th, 2015
Knowledgeable, skilled, and personable physician Spends time with patients and explains well Wonderful staff Highly recommend