A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tristram Parslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Parslow graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Parslow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tristram George Parslow MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tristram G. Parslow practice?
- Dr. Tristram Parslow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tristram Parslow practices Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.