Dr. Triwanna Fisher-Wikoff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

3.8

January 5th, 2017
Eager to take your money, but won't solve your health issues.
This is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with. She does not listen and I don't think she cares. I went to her in March complaining of pain in my back/abdomen and legs and she took my money and billed my insurance and told me nothing was wrong with me. Totally blew me off. In the next month I was treated by four other doctors for 1) bursitis in the hip, 2) a pinched nerve in my back and 3) a urinary tract infection. Went back in December with a sinus infection, but she wants to give me steroids instead of antibiotics. When I called to tell them the steroids hadn't worked, she wants me to take another round of steroids. Now I'm at the CVS minute clinic getting - guess what? antibiotics because even the PA here can diagnose better than this doctor.

July 6th, 2016
THIS IS SUNNY MILLING MY DR. WIKOFF IS EXCELLENT DR. SHE ALWYSE GOOD TAKE OF HER PATION. THER FORE I DO LIKE HER ALOT. SHE ALSO VERY FRIANDLY. I AM VERY LUCK TO HAVE HER LIKE DR. WIKOFF. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. WIKOFF. WE DO LOVE YOU.